liteon forum non officiel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

liteon forum non officiel

Lecteur/Enregistreur DVD LiteOn 5001 5005 5006 5045

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

A la recherche du nouveau firmware.....

2 participants
AuteurMessage
raoulb
Habitué

A la recherche du nouveau firmware..... Empty
MessageSujet: A la recherche du nouveau firmware.....   A la recherche du nouveau firmware..... EmptyJeu 24 Mar à 20:24

D'après www.liteonusers.org.uk :

Just been on the phone to Lite On in the UK regarding my brightness problem. The chap suggested this was a problem they were aware of (although he wasn't sure, but he was so nice I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt) but more importantly told me that the new firmware, which will be 194, will be available tomorrow (Friday) or Saturday at the latest.

Great news - hopefully that'll sort out a lot of the problems being reported hereabouts. If not, then mine's going back for a refund.

Espérons....

Dernière édition par le Lun 11 Avr à 17:25, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
nino
Administrateur
nino

MessageSujet: Re: A la recherche du nouveau firmware.....   A la recherche du nouveau firmware..... EmptyVen 25 Mar à 21:13

thank's pour l'info Wink
raoulb
Habitué

MessageSujet: Re: A la recherche du nouveau firmware.....   A la recherche du nouveau firmware..... EmptyVen 25 Mar à 21:37

Là, je commence à avoir des doutes....

Raoul
raoulb
Habitué

MessageSujet: Re: A la recherche du nouveau firmware.....   A la recherche du nouveau firmware..... EmptySam 26 Mar à 19:53

Espoirs déçus...
raoulb
Habitué

MessageSujet: on peut rêver.....   A la recherche du nouveau firmware..... EmptyLun 4 Avr à 18:54

Nouveau message aujourd''hui sur www.liteonusers.org.uk

http://cgi.mgillespie.plus.com/liteon/smf/index.php/topic,473.msg3417.html#msg3417

I just phoned the London Number as my hard disk packed up once again (3rd
time in 2 months). I have greyed out thumbnails and non-playable clips. Anyway Lite-On promised me the new firmware will be out in the next few days. Does this sound familiar?HuhHuh
Did anyone recover the greyed out files yet?
raoulb
Habitué

MessageSujet: Nouvelles promesses   A la recherche du nouveau firmware..... EmptyLun 11 Avr à 17:21

lu aujourd'hui sur
http://cgi.mgillespie.plus.com/liteon/smf/index.php/topic,561.msg3964.html#msg3964

Just got this reply from EU support. Once again, the firmware should be "released next week"...

(Problem #1 is the blinking STOP lockup after recording, Problem #2 is the progressive scan signal loss problem)

"Dear Madam/Sir,

Thanks for contacting LiteOn Customer Service.

Problem #1
Please tell me how you did the recording (ie VCR -> HDD, long time recording etc). Next week the new
firmware will be released. We heared this problem before and might be solved in the new firmware.

Problem #2

Probably your Projector can not handled the Progressive scan mode."
raoulb
Habitué

MessageSujet: Réponse de Lite on à la pétition pour le nouveau firmware   A la recherche du nouveau firmware..... EmptyLun 11 Avr à 21:20

Dear Madam/Sir,

Thanks for contacting LiteOn Customer Service.

First of all, Liteon Europe is also pressing Taiwan to release the new firmware.
The latest news , I hearded today, is that it will be released next week. Now we're testing the new
firmware.

Why you have to wait so long for the new firmware?
Our goal is to fix 99% of the problems with this new firmware. (195) That's the reason why it takes
so long
Please understand the situation. If we release the firmware too soon, we probably get complaines
that bugs are not solved and those costumers complain again.
We want to avoid this.

It's better to wait a few weeks longer for a good firmware than releasing a firmware which is not
satified and not solve all the bugs existing now.

Best regards,

Customer Service
Digital Consumer
LiteOn IT (Europe) B.V.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: A la recherche du nouveau firmware.....   A la recherche du nouveau firmware..... Empty

A la recherche du nouveau firmware.....
Page 1 sur 1